Dubai is accessible by car from some nearby GCC countries such as Oman and Qatar. Also, many airlines have several daily non-stop flights between Dubai and many GCC countries. Some of the airlines include: Emirates, Qatar Airways, Kuwait Airways, Gulf Air, Bahrain Air, Saudi Airlines, Fly Dubai, and many others. Please check their websites for more information.
The following hotels are recommended as they are close to the campus. The first two hotels are for the budget traveler.
• Arabian Park Hotel
• Premier Inn Dubai Silicon Oasis
• Crowne Plaza, Dubai Festival City
Many more options for accommodations are available in Dubai, please check out more hotels in Dubai.
The categories given below identify whether an individual requires a visit visa before arrival or whether one can be issued at the airport or entry point. But to be on the safe side, please check with the UAE Embassy/Consulate in your country.
Note: Students who require an invitation letter in support of their application for a visit visa to attend the conference may contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide: your full name, title of the paper you'll be presenting, your educational institution, and country.
• AGCC Citizens: Citizens of the Arab Gulf Co-operation Council (Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE) do not need a visa.
• PAGCC Residents: AGCC expatriate residents may obtain a non-renewable 180 days visa upon arrival. Residents must have at least 6 months validity on their passport and residence visa.
• Other Arab countries: Citizens of other Arab countries require a visa and a sponsor for their visit. The sponsor could be a hotel, a tourist company, or an aline. Airlines such as Emirates, for example, provide Visa Services for passengers traveling with them.